We complete the order within 24 hours.
The product is covered by a one-year warranty.
You can return the product within 14 days.
Give your loved one a bracelet with a photo. It is the perfect personalized gift for any occasion such as: Grandma's Day, Mother's Day, birthday, name day or you can commemorate many special occasions. The choice is yours how you want to show your feelings.
A bracelet with a personalized photo with a diameter of 15mm, which is embedded in a 0.925 silver frame gilded with 18k gold. The photo is secured with a glass lens resistant to external factors, effectively protecting the photo from splashing water.
It can be easily designed in a dedicated application, which can be found below. Just download the photo to the application, after saving the project, add the product to the basket and we will send it to you in 48 hours.
Below you can also design a free ENGRAVING, which is possible on the back of the jewelery, and a PLATE with a FREE dedication!
All products have a namesake and a silver finish. Necklaces and bracelets are adjustable in length in the form of 3 cm. Each purchased jewelry is packed in a decorative box with the logo of our company. Perfect as a gift.
Attention! Engraved jewelry is not subject to the standard return and withdrawal option, because it is considered an item made on an individual order.
ZOBACZ INSTRUKCJĘ Jak zaprojektować biżuterię ze zdjęciem?
1. Select an available font
2. Enter the text of the engraving
3. You can add a ‘’heart’’ and ‘’infinity’’ symbol
4. Save the engraving design and then add to the cart
5. The engraving design will be visible in the shopping cart
6. After placing the order, please check whether the project will be available in the confirmation, if not, please contact us.
Choose a font
Select an additional character
1. Choose a font
2. Select an additional character
3. Enter the text of the engraving
4. Your engraving design
5. The engraving design may be slightly different in reality
6. If you have any questions, please contact our consultant.
*The final appearance of the plate may slightly differ from that shown in the visualization.